VERIFIED SOLUTION i
While accessing the Num Server Web error '403 - Forbidden: Access is denied' is seen in the Web Browser.
The error could appear due to incorrect application pool assignment to the Num Server web in IIS Management Console. Mail360 Data Manager and Identity Server web runs on .Net Framework version v4.0 whereas Num server runs on .Net Framework version v2.0.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 21, 2017
Perform following steps:
- Open to IIS Console (cmd -> inetmgr) and verify the Application Pools running on the Mail360 Data Manager server as shown in following screenshot.
- Verify ".NET v2.0 Classic” Application pool is there in the list as shown in screenshot above.
- If “.NET v2.0 Classic” Application pool is not there in the list, then run following command “aspnet_regiis –ir" in the Administrator command prompt after navigating to the folder: “C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727”. Shown below.
- Open IIS Management Console (cmd -> inetmgr) to verify that “.NET v2.0 Classic” Application pool is added successfully in the Application Pool list after running above command.
- Select NumServerWeb Virtual Directory and click on advanced settings as shown below.
- Change the “Application Pool” setting to “.NET v2.0 Classic” as shown below and click on “OK”.
- Select NumServerWeb Virtual Directory again and double click on modules as shown below
- Remove the IIS7 web Agent from the list by right clicking on it as shown below
- Restart IIS and browse NumServerWeb.