Microsoft Visual Basic : cannot quit at this time.
UPDATED: December 27, 2017
To Install Sagent Data Flow Server on Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Login to Windows machine as an Administrator or User having administrator privilege.
- Disable UAC (User Account Control).
- Install Sagent Data Flow version Server and other components.
- Reboot and login as the same user again.
- Open Sagent Admin, register Data Flow Server and start it.
- Open Design Studio and login as sa.
- Enable UAC and reboot OS.
If Sagent Admin and Data Flow Server are installed on different machines (with the Data Flow server on Windows 2008), the
Error 5 error message is displayed while trying to register the Data Flow Server in Sagent Admin.
Workaround: Access the Data Flow server machine once from the machine on which Sagent Admin is installed. Once you are authenticated, the Data Flow server will be successfully registered in Sagent Admin.
Operating System: Windows 8 32bit
- No Downloads