VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays the error code 0418-42-0021: Printer motion sequence failure.
There is a malfunction in the internal printer.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 9, 2019
- Select Clear to remove the error from the screen.
- Fix any printer-related issues, such as paper jams, printer cover open, obstruction to the print carriage, etc.
- Close the printer and try printing again.
- Reboot your system.
- Select the Gear icon from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to power back up.