VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™ and DM225™
The meter displays error code 2482 and will not run mail.
The mailing machine did not detect a mail piece.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 7, 2017
Restart the meter and clear any jams. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Clear the error and retry the mail piece. Do not remove the mail piece from mail deck.
- Unplug the power cord
- Wait one to three minutes
- Remove the mail piece
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet
- If you are still having an issue, open the jam release lever and use non-flammable compressed air to blow out the envelope path. Then retry the mail piece.
- If the issue is unresolved after following these steps, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.