VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The display is blank and the power LED is not lit.
The meter is not receiving power.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 1, 2017
If the meter is on the base:
- Check the On/Off switch on the left side of the machine. The switch should be on "I" for On.
- Turn the machine off, remove the meter from the base, and reconnect firmly. There should be a click sound when attached.
- Unplug the power cord, then plug it back in, ensuring that it is connected firmly.
- Try a different power outlet, preferably a direct wall outlet (not a power strip).
- Ensure that the power adapter is connected tightly at the back of the meter, the wall outlet, and where the two parts of the cord join.
- If there is still no power/no display, try the meter on the base.