VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 1964 and will not print.
There is a problem with the internal printer, most likely because the ink tube is caught around the print head.
ResolutionUPDATED: November 22, 2016
To correct this issue:
- Open the top cover where the ink cartridge holder and print head are located.
- Move the ink tubes away from the print head.
- Reboot the machine:
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Turn the power switch back on.