VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P-Series displays error 0311-41-00D5 "Failed to print" and does not print.
Error code 0311-41-00D was generated when postage failed to print due to an error that occurred in the printer.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 20, 2018
Reboot your system. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to power back up.