VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-22-00C2 "Ink level sensor failure" and will not print.
You may have an out of ink sensor failure.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 15, 2017
Reboot your system. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the home icon at the top of the screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.