VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter will not go past the "Initializing System, Please Wait" screen.
The meter has experienced an internal error.
ResolutionUPDATED: April 30, 2018
Normally, the message Initializing System, Please Wait is displayed when the meter is first turned on and should take one to two minutes to complete. If the message does not pass after two minutes, follow these steps:
- Turn off the machine using the power switch.
- On the DM800™ and DM900™, the power switch is located on the front in the middle.
- On all other models, the power switch is located on the left side, toward the back, near the power cord connection.
- Pull the blue lever to the right of the meter toward you, and while holding lever, slide the meter off.
- Clean the gold contacts with a lint free cloth or non-flammable compressed air.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Reinstall the meter.
- Turn the power back on using the power switch.