VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 162D and will not print.
This error is most often caused by a jam.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 1, 2017
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter and clearing any jams. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Lift the cover and open each of the blue jam release handles.
- Remove any mailpieces and visible debris.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine toward the exit, blow onto the feed deck on which the envelopes travel.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Turn the power switch back on.