VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error code 0180-61-001D "Export file cannot be created" and the report was not exported.
The meter was unable to write the report to the USB drive.
ResolutionUPDATED: December 11, 2017
Check to make sure that your USB memory device is working properly:
- Make sure that there is free space available on your USB memory device.
- Make sure the USB memory device is properly connected.
- Reformat your USB memory device. (FAT or FAT32 only)
- Try a different USB memory device.
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.