VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error 031A-41-0001 "Sensor auto calibration error" and will not run mail.
A tape sensor failed to calibrate.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 18, 2017
Follow these steps to calibrate the tape sensor:
- Remove the tape from the system.
- Press Home.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut down from the menu.
- Select Shut down on the pop up.
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area.
- Wait for the screen to turn black, and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to turn it back on