VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error code 0198-41-000D "Invalid class for mail piece" and will not print.
- The selected class cannot be used to process this mail piece.
- The Maximum Wow Weight Limit setting may be set too low.
- Sometimes a software update will set the Wow Weight Limit to 0oz.
- You may have a custom Wow Weight Limit setting.
ResolutionUPDATED: December 11, 2017
To check that the Wow Weight Limit is set appropriately for class of mail:
- Press Home.
- Tap Run mail.
- Tap weighing options.
- Select WOW or WOW, first piece only.
- Tap edit limit.
- The maximum limit on the Connect+ 500W-2000, SendPro P1500, and SendPro P2000 is 16oz (1lb).
- The maximum limit on the Connect+ 3000 and SendPro P3000 is 32oz (2lb).
- Press OK to return to the run mail screen.
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut down from the menu.
- Select Shut down from the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen and blue light on the power button to turn off. This can take several minutes.
- After both the display and the blue light have been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.