VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Resolve connection errors and messages on the mailstation and mailstation2
The meter displays one of the following errors or messages, and will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
- Error Codes on meter: 010E, 1813, 1814, 1816, 1823, 1824, DE00, DE06, DE1D, DE13, DE14, DE2A, DE2B, DE2C DE29
- Error on PC Meter Connect: E010E, E1813, E1814, E1816, E1823, E1824, EDE00, EDE06, EDE1D, EDE13, EDE14, EDE2A, EDE2B, EDE2C, EDE29
- System Messages: No Dial Tone, Data Center Busy, Connect Phone Cord, Link Negotiation Failed, No Carrier Detected, No Carrier Detected Online, Modem Connection to AT&T Failed, Invalid User Id/Password, No Modem Detected, Connection Dropped, Cannot Reach Data Center, Line Busy, and Connection Lost, IntelliLink dropped, Server Time out, Data Center Timeout, Gateway Address not set
The meter is not connecting to the server.
UPDATED: August 7, 2017
Restart your meter. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- If you are using a communication device, troubleshoot the communication device on the mailstation and mailstation2
- If you are using a SmartLink device, How to troubleshoot a SmartLink connection on the mailstation, DM100i and more
- If you are using PC Meter Connect, troubleshoot PC Meter Connect
- If you are using a phone line, How to troubleshoot an analog phone connection on the mailstation and mailstation2
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
- No Downloads