VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0203-42-0700 and will not print.
The meter has detected an error with the internal printer.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 15, 2017
To resolve this issue:
- Check for obstructions in the printer path:
- Open the printer cover.
- Check that the blue print head cover is latched and that no foreign objects are present in the printer area.
- Follow these steps to safely reboot the machine:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button.