VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error code 031A-41-0004 "24 volt power supply low" and will not print.
An internal component has failed.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 18, 2017
Follow these steps to restart the meter:
- Select the green house at the top of the screen to go to the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.