VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0311-41-00CB "Mailpiece jam in WOW area" and will not print.
The Connect+ / SendPro P Series is detecting a mail piece in the WOW area.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 18, 2017
Check for a mail piece in the mail path:
- Open the top cover and the printer cover.
- Remove all mail pieces and debris from the mail path.
- If the error returns, reboot and clean the mail path:
- Close the cover.
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn black and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left to right, blow onto the mail path to remove any dust and debris.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the machine back on.