VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-22-0040 and will not print.
The Connect+ or SendPro P Series has detected a problem in the printer.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 18, 2017
Follow these steps to clean the print head and reboot the Connect+:
- Remove the print head.
- Wipe off any visible ink.
- Re-insert the print head.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.