VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro® P Series displays error 0202-42-000E "Job manager cannot update job setting".
The internal software has encountered an error.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 26, 2017
Rebooting the machine may resolve the issue. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the machine back on.