VERIFIED SOLUTION i
'No Suitable Links' in Paramics
This error relates to the tree building that is required in the assignment. There is not a viable path between the zones (zone) for the specified vehicle type (type) using the specified demand matrix (matrix) e.g. ERROR: No suitable links for type 1 in zone 1 to zone 2 (matrix 1).
Possible root-cause are:
- The origin zone (in zone) or destination zone (to zone) are not associated with a link.
- All car-parks are specified to all the zones.
UPDATED: August 1, 2018
Following workaround(s) can be used:
- Check that the zone boundaries cover the center point of a variable link.
- Alternatively, it may be that a restriction within the network prevents vehicles from being able to trace a path to their destination. In this case check the restrictions within the network and the vehicle types associated with it.
- Use 'View -> Route Viewer tool' to check if there is no viable route between OD pairs.
- Use vehicle tracer to check when the carpark is full as a vehicle passes the VMS beacon.
- This could also relate to lane restrictions in place. Each vehicle should have a valid route from its origin to destination zone.
- No Downloads