VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product Feature: Visual Dialog
Clients have reported an issue where their Visual Dialogue has been missing from their setup.
The issue is either:
- Windows user ID related.
- Or, because of Web browser settings.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 21, 2017
Windows user ID
- Click on Start and then Control Panel.
- Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link.
- Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Instead, click on the User Accounts icon and skip to Step 4.
- Click on the User Accounts link.
- Toward the bottom of the Make changes to your user account area of the User Accounts window, click the Manage another account link.
- Click on the account that you want to change the password for.
- Under the Make changes to [username]'s account heading, click the Change the password link.
- Enter a new password for the user in the first and second text boxes.
- Click the Change password button to confirm the password change.
Web browser settings
- Open the Emarketing mail designer (found under Web menu in Visual Dialog).
- Choose Tools.
- Choose Developer Tools.
- Choose Disable and select Script.