VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Resolve Raster Reprojection and Coordinate system settings resetting after re-enabling a disabled layer - MapXtreme7.3
Disabling then re-enabling a layer in MapXtreme® 7.3 will cause the Raster Reprojection and Coordinate system settings to reset. Consider the below process:
- In MapXtreme 7.3 open the Workspace Manager
- Open a map with a raster layer
- Enable Raster Reprojection options for the map and then change the map coordinate system.
- Disable and enable the layer (check/uncheck in the layer control)
- The Raster Reprojection settings for the map are cleared and the Map coordinate system is reset to that of the layer
- Repeat the above steps in MapXtreme 7.3 and the settings are not lost
This has been logged under a defect of MXT-7692.
UPDATED: October 26, 2017
This has been resolved in MapXtreme 8.1. Please upgrade to this or our latest version of MapXtreme.
Products Affected: MapXtreme
- No Downloads