VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Resolve "Unverified Transaction" error icon in Business Manager
When opening Business Manager, an "Unverified Transaction" icon is displayed.
The Unverified Transaction icon is displayed when one or more transaction could not be recorded as having been run on the meter for some reason (for example, if a transaction was run on a locked account, if the job IDs do not match, etc.).
UPDATED: February 13, 2017
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Select the Unverified Transaction icon.
- The Unverified Batch section lists the transactions that are unverified.
- Select the transaction you wish to edit.
- In the Select Account section, find the account that the transaction should be associated with and select the check box to the left of that account.
Note: Notice in this example that the account number shown in the Unverified Batch list in step 2 is 300030, but in the Locked column, a lock symbol appears for that account. This indicates that the account is locked in Business Manager, but that information was not transferred to the meter before the mail was run. This is what caused the unverified transaction.
- In the User area, select the user who ran the transaction.
- If you use Job IDs in Business Manager, select a Job ID from the Job menu.
- Select Apply the changes to the selection. The transaction you selected will now show the new information.
- Repeat until all unverified transactions are updated.
- Once all of the unverified transactions have been updated, select Confirm at the bottom to save the changes.
Products affected: Business Manager
- No Downloads