VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Following error message occurs during template import in EngageOne:
Possible causes could be:
- On a fresh installation, this can occur if configuration has not been done correctly.
- Connection of client and Server broken unexpectedly.
- Not cleaning up the older data.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 22, 2017
- Ensure steps in installation guide are followed completely.
- Restart of Application Server should resolve the issue if that is occurring due to broken connection between Client and Server.
- It is recommended to define a retention period and run the Purge process. For more information on Purge process, refer EngageOne Administration Guide.