VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product Feature: Reports
While performing spam check on the marketing templates images/pictures of the various email services provides like gmail, outlook, etc. are not getting displayed as in the screenshot:
This could occur due to following scenarios:
- Firewall blocking the Pbs cloud URL
- Expired license
- Litmus URL not added to the trusted sites on the server
ResolutionUPDATED: July 28, 2017
- To check litmus URL is blocked by firewall, firewall logs can help. Following are the steps to get the default location of the Firewall Logs.
- Open 'Windows Firewall', and click the 'Advanced tab'.
- In the 'Action pane', click 'Settings'.
- In 'Domain Profile' tab, under 'Logging', click on 'Customize'.
The Default location for the Firewall Log is %systemroot%\system32\LogFiles\Firewall\pfirewall.log.
- To check license:
- Open Dialogue Admin
- Select Dialogue Server Host (usually server name)
- Right click on the Dialogue Server Host and select 'properties'
- In the Properties window, navigate to 'License Information' tab and look for Expires
- The images/pictures of the email service providers have different URL and points directly to the litmus server and not to Pitney Bowes proxy service. Therefore, to view the images ' *.capture.litmuscdn.com' needs to be added in 'Trusted sites' in the web browser. Following are the steps to add the URL to the Internet Explorer
- Launch the Internet explorer and navigate to 'Internet Options'
- In the 'Security' tab, select the 'Trusted sites'
- Select the 'Sites' button and replace about:blank with *.capture.litmuscdn.com
- Close the 'Trusted sites' and 'Internet Options' window