VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Error - 'Failed to migrate communities' is being observed on executing following command to migrate community in EngageOne Server:
> groovy migrate.groovy -p deploy.properties community
It may be caused due to following reasons:
- Core bundle service is not running.
- Attempt to configure community on Core bundle using 'https'.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 24, 2018
Use following information:
- Ensure Core bundle service is running.
- Upto EngageOne Server 4.4 SP7, migration does not support Core bundle over 'https'. Hence, it is recommended to set property 'core.https.enabled' to 'false' and Core bundle URL is set to 'http' in the 'deploy.properties' file.
- EngageOne Server 4.4 SP8 and later, 'https' core bundle is supported during migration.