VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Unable to create 'File System' connection in Spectrum Spatial Manager
Problem is faced while making new connections pointing to local drive and network drive. While trying to create a new “File System” connection, the folder listing is empty.
This is caused due to the server directory restrictions due to 'Limit access to server directories' being 'On'. By default, this setting is set to 'Off' i.e. disabled.
UPDATED: October 30, 2018
Follow these steps:
- Open Management console -> System -> Security.
- Select "Directory Access" tab.
- Verify if the "Limit access to server directories" setting is 'On' or 'Off'.
- If it is 'On', set it for 'Off'
- Try to create 'File System' connection.
Product Feature: Connections
- No Downloads