VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to transfer funds from your Prepaid Reserve Account to Purchase Power
UPDATED: April 21, 2018
Follow these steps to transfer postage funds from a Prepaid Account to your Purchase Power® account online. TIP: If you have not already, you will need to create an account profile.
- Go directly to your Prepaid Accounts Overview > Sign In Now.
Prepaid Accounts include:
- Reserve Accounts
- USPS prepaid accounts
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Your Prepaid Accounts Overview lists your account details. Find the account you wish to use to transfer funds to your Purchase Power account.
- Select the button: Transfer to Purchase Power.
- On the next screen, confirm by selecting the postage by phone account to use to transfer your funds.
- Select the Purchase Power account to receive the funds.
- You can choose:
- Set up an Automatic Transfer
- Set up a One-Time Transfer
- Enter a transfer amount to set up a one-time transfer.
Note: Your transfer amount must be less than your prepaid balance.
- Select the Transfer Now button. You will receive an email notification to confirm you have transferred funds.
- No Downloads