VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to transfer funds from your prepaid reserve account to Purchase Power
UPDATED: January 24, 2017
Follow these steps to transfer funds from your prepaid reserve account to your Purchase Power account.:
- Sign In to your account.
Tip: If you have not already, you will need to create an account profile.
- On your account home page, scroll to the Your Financials section and select Prepaid Accounts. Prepaid accounts include:
- reserve accounts
- USPS prepaid accounts
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Under the Prepaid Accounts heading in Your Financials, select the reserve account you wish to use to transfer funds to your Purchase Power account.
- Select the link: Transfer Funds to Purchase Power.
- On the next screen, confirm by selecting the postage by phone account you wish to transform funds from.
- Select a Purchase Power account to you wish to transfer your funds to.
- You can choose:
- Set up an Automatic Transfer
- Set up a One-Time Transfer
- Enter a transfer amount to set up a one-time transfer.
Note: Your transfer amount must be less than your prepay balance.
- Select the Transfer Now button.
Pitney Bowes clients transferring funds from prepaid reserve accounts to Purchase Power accounts.
- No Downloads