VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product name: AnySite™
- Open Configurator and go to Layers > Table > New
- Provide a name for the new layer and put the .TAB file for the custom boundaries in the source.
- Check Selectable, In Legend, and In Layer Control.
- Click Type... and provide a name for the new layer. Select Regions for Object Type and check Searching On and Reporting On then click OK.
- To edit the style for viewing the layer in AnySite click Styles. Check Style Override then click the Polygon button on the right. Then edit the layer appropriately.
- Click OK in the Region Style window, then in the Styles window. Zoom and Label options can also be edited for viewing in AnySite in a similar manner if desired.
- Click OK to continue.
- Go to Maps > Standard. Choose the desired Map Preference to add the new layer to or create a new one. Select it and click Edit. Then click Add and choose the new layer. It should appear as the first item in the list of layers for the Map Preference.
- Go to Reports and create a new report with the desired variables. Provide a name for the new report.
- In AnySite click Select Map Preference in the Layer Control and choose the Map Preference that has the new layer.
- Go to File > New > Batch
- The following window should appear.
- Select Load from Sites / Market and choose your .TAB file. Then fill in the available info. Make sure to provide a name. Click OK.
- Select Add from Actions and choose Draw Custom Boundary. Click OK.
- Choose the custom boundary layer for Select From. Click OK.
- Select Add from Actions and choose Export Report. Click OK.
- Choose the Custom Report and click OK.
- Then choose the Format and Output Directory. Click OK
- Click Run. The reports will be in the Output Directory.
UPDATED: July 15, 2019