VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Failed to start core services on Unix machine in Sagent Data Flow
UPDATED: September 1, 2017
Possible Root Cause
- All processes (MW-RPC Server, DFS Manager, DFS, REGSS, Watchdog) might not be killed properly.
- Files required by the main win and repository process are locked.
- Stop all the process (MW-RPC, DFS Manager, DFS, REGSS, Watchdog)
- Check with pid they should be clear kill pid if required explicitly
- Remove all files from /tmp (ls -lrt |grep Mw_xx , ls -lrt reg*)
- Start Sagent dataflow service.
Applicable for Unix (AIX, Solaris) environment only.
- No Downloads