VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100i® (P700, P705), DM125™ (PR00, PR05), DM200L™ (P7L1, P7L5), DM225™ (PRL1, PRL5)
Follow these steps on your meter to update your USPS rates:
- Press Options on your Home screen.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select Uploads & Downloads.
- If your screen displays Update Available or Update Required, select Get Update Now.
Warning: Do not unplug your power cord or remove the network cords from the meter while it is updating. This may cause damage to your meter. However, if your meter has been unresponsive for more than 15 minutes, disconnect the power cord; wait one minute, plug it back in, and restart the update process.
- Select Continue when the screen displays New Rates Downloaded Install Successful.
- If Print Report (Yes/No) displays, select No.
- Press Page Down or Enter when the screen displays New Rates Active, then select Don't show again.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
- Wait for one hour.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button to confirm that your update installed successfully:
- If your meter is updated before the USPS rate update effective date, your rates automatically switch to the new rates ON the effective date.
- This update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts. Do not unplug your meter at any time during this process.
UPDATED: April 16, 2019