VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Updating USPS rates on the DM100i-DM225
UPDATED: January 16, 2019
|For our clients who use dial-up phone line connections, make sure that you have changed your dial-up phone number to 1-844-972-9633 before you begin updating your rates.|
Before you begin:
Make sure that your system is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Follow these steps to update your USPS rates:
- On the Home screen, press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select Uploads & Downloads.
- When the screen displays Update Available or Update Required, select Get Update Now.
Warning: Do not unplug your power cord or remove the network cords from the meter while it is updating. This may cause damage to the meter. However, if your meter has been unresponsive for more than 15 minutes, disconnect the power cord; wait one minute, plug it back in, and restart the update process.
- When the screen displays New Rates Downloaded Install Successful, select Continue.
Note: If Print Report (Yes/No) is displayed, select No.
- When the screen displays New Rates Active, press Page Down or Enter, then select Don't show again.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
- Wait for one hour.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button to confirm that your update installed successfully:
- If your meter is updated before the USPS rate update effective date, your rates automatically switch to the new rates ON the effective date.
- This update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts. Do not unplug your meter at any time during this process.
Products affected: DM100i® (P700, P705), DM125™ (PR00, PR05), DM200L™ (P7L1, P7L5), DM225™ (PRL1, PRL5)
- No Downloads