Products affected: SendPro® Online
A system-wide default UPS account can be set by the SendPro administrator. Each individual user can also set their own default account, which overrides the default set by the administrator.
Selecting the system default UPS account
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. The user who signs up for SendPro Online has the role of Admin. This will be the default account for all users who do not have a different default account set in their personal preferences (see below for details).
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select the Manage link next to the account you wish to update.
- Select the Make this my default UPS account box.
- Select Save. The system default account will be indicated by a star on the Shipping Carriers page.
Selecting your personal default UPS accountThis setting can be set by each user individually. Individual user preferences will override the default account set by the system Admin.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Under Default UPS Account, select the desired account.
UPDATED: August 6, 2020