Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can request a refund up to 30 days from the date on which you printed a USPS stamp.
- When you request a refund for a USPS stamp, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance once approved.
- Stamp refund requests can take up to 5 business days to be approved.
To request a USPS stamp refund in SendPro Online:
- From the menu at the top, select History > Request a Refund.
- Select the USPS Stamps tab. The USPS stamps that are eligible for refund are displayed.
- Select the transaction for which you wish to request a refund.
- Select Request Refund.
- Verify your business address and the dollar amount being requested.
- Select Submit Refund Request.
UPDATED: August 7, 2020