VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Since your postage meter (Postal Security Device) is licensed by the Canada Post, you must follow a few basic requirements.
- Mail must have the correct date and postage amount in the postage .
- Metered mail must bear the Post code location of the post office where the postage meter (Postal Security Device) is registered.
- If you move to another Post code location, you must update the Post code. You can do this by calling Postage by Phone® at 1-800-672-6937.
- The Canada Post requires a postal inspection of your machine every 90 days. Each time you refill your postage meter (Postal Security Device) through the LAN, the Postage By Phone Meter Payment System computer automatically performs a postal inspection.
- The postage tape you use must meet Canada Post specifications.
UPDATED: July 12, 2019