VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
You can view or edit your accounts, sub accounts, and sub sub accounts. However, once you charge postage to an account:
- You cannot change the account name or code.
- You cannot delete the account.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Edit account.
- Tap to select an account.
- Select OK.
- Make your changes:
- Edit the account name, code, description, status or password
- Set your account status to 'inactive' to prevent anyone from charging transactions against this account.
- When finished, tap anywhere on the screen, but outside of the fields. The Cancel and the OK buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK to return to your Accounts screen.
- Tap the back arrow to return to your list of accounts.
- Tap to select an account. To return to the Mail screen without changing your account selection, tap Cancel.
UPDATED: July 12, 2019