VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Open your Trackable Label cost accounts by tapping the Cost Accounts icon in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen. This opens the Cost Accounts screen.
Note: To import or export multiple cost accounts, use your SendPro® C, SendPro®+ user ID to log into SendPro Online. In your web browser, go to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro and sign in with your SendPro C, SendPro+ user ID and password.
- Tap the plus sign + in the upper left corner of the Cost Accounts screen.
- Enter the account name, up to 20 characters. Tap the green check mark when done. You can use lower case letters, upper case letters, numerals and special characters for the account name. Allowed special characters include:
- - hyphen
- _ dash
- ' single quote
- @ at sign
- . Period
- and optional description.
- (Optional) Enter a description of the account, up to 200 characters.
- Tap Enter (green check mark) when done. You can use the same types of characters as for the account name.
- Tap on the option button for Active or Inactive, whichever is appropriate for this account.
- To make this the account that is automatically used for all trackable labels, tap the checkbox for Make this my default Cost Account.
- Tap Apply.
UPDATED: July 16, 2019