VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
You can use automated Trackable Labels email notifications to track shipments and know when they’ve been delivered. You can also get notified when a label refund has been issued. There are three types of notifications:
- Tracking Number Email: Emails a tracking number for each new shipping label automatically.
- Shipment Delivery Email: Emails a delivery confirmation for each new shipping label automatically.
- Refund notifications: Emails a confirmation each time a label refund is credited to your postage balance.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Scroll down to Shipping Settings.
- Tap Automated Emails.
- To enable tracking number and delivery confirmation emails to the sender or recipients, tap the appropriate check boxes in the Tracking Number Email and Shipment Delivery Email sections.
- To receive an email when a label refund is credited to your postage balance, enter the email address on the Email Confirmation for Postage Refund line.
- (Optional) To customize the subject for each email type, enter the subject in the Customize the email subject line field.
UPDATED: July 12, 2019