Products affected: DM100®i and DM125™
Follow these steps to enable the standard accounting package:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Turn Items On/Off.
- Select Accounting.
- Select Turn Accounting On.
- Enter the supervisor password, if prompted.
- Select Select an Account to create one or more accounts when your meter returns to the home screen.
- After creating accounts, press Home to return to the home screen.
- Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
- You must create at least one account in order to run mail with accounting turned on.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: December 11, 2019