Products affected: AddressRight® 100 Printer, AddressRight® 200 Printer, AddressRight® 300 Printer
- Connect the Wi-Fi antenna (included) to the printer's Wi-Fi port.
- Tap Network on the Tools screen to open the Network Settings screen.
- Tap WI-FI.
- Select the desired network from the Wi-Fi Networks list .
- Enter the network ID and Password and tap OK.
- The screen will show if you are connected to the network. If the connection fails, try again. Verify that you are connecting to the correct network and using the correct ID and password.
- Tap Disconnect to end the connection.
UPDATED: March 9, 2020