VERIFIED SOLUTION i
1. Start up MapInfo Pro and open a sample object table.
2. Click on Pro > Options > Web Services > Routing.
3. Then click on “Servers” and make sure the Routing server credentials are correct
If not, please check for the Spectrum OnDemand Welcome letter:
4. Make the Cosmetic layer editable if it is desired to generate routing regions directly into it or open an output table to store the driving regions.
5. Select objects on the map on which to create driving regions, then go to SPATIAL > Drive Regions (Objects)
6. In the “Create Driving Regions” select the desired setting. In case of regions objects selected in input, please uncheck the options “Include only point objects as input”.
7. Click Ok to generate driving regions
8. In this case Driving regions are created in the cosmetic layer as expected.
UPDATED: May 31, 2017