Products affected: SendPro® Online
Stamps can be printed either from the SendPro Online software or from the web version of SendPro Online. Stamps without a date can only be printed from the SendPro Online software. Compatible printable postage stamp sheets for SendPro are available in our online shop (item #SL-SPM01).
Each stamp sheet has a unique serial number and contains 25 blank stamp stickers. SendPro keeps track of how many stamps you print with each serial number so you do not have to use the entire sheet at once.
The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used in conjunction with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Sheet.
- Enter the serial number of the SendPro Online stamp sheet you will print and select Accept. If you have printed stamps before, the most recently used sheet is already selected.
- From the Quantity menu, select the number of stamps you wish to print. The stamp sheet image shows a preview of the stamps that will print.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Print.
- If printing from a web browser, a PDF of the stamp sheet opens in a new browser window or tab. Use your browser's print function to print this file.
From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu , select the value of the stamps you wish to print.
- To choose a mail class that is not listed, select Choose another mail class, select the desired Type and Weight, and select Accept.
- The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- If you have the attached USB scale, you can select the scale icon to weigh the item on the scale.
Select Add Another Stamp Value  and select the number and stamp class.
To use a different stamp sheet, select Switch sheet > Add a new stamp sheet .
Select the desired account from the Cost account menu at the bottom .
Adding extra services
To add extra services such as certified mail:
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Changing the mailing date
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date on Stamp menu .
To print stamps with no date on them, select Print without a date from the Mailing Date on Stamp menu . Stamps without a date can only be printed from the SendPro Online software.
- Select Print postage correction stamp from the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu .
- Enter the stamp value.
- Select Add this value.
Entering notes for your transaction history
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Changing the ZIP code the mail is being sent from
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code field .
To mark cells as damaged so that they will not be printed on (for example, if a stamp was accidentally pulled off):
- Select Mark cells as damaged .
- Select the cells that are damaged.
- Select Remove.
To clear the stamp selections and start over, select Remove all stamps .
Select Test Print . Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
UPDATED: January 15, 2021