Products affected: SendSuite® Live, SendSuite® Xpress
Transitioning from FTP to PDX requires the PDX access to be configured in the USPS Business Customer Gateway (BCG). If you already have a BCG account, you may use that account by verifying that you have PDX access (under the Shipping Services tab). However, USPS recommends that customers set up a PDX-specific user account as follows:
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://gateway.usps.com/.
- Select Register for Free.
- Continue the account creation process through the Find My Address step.
- In the Find My Address step, select Company Identifier and enter your CRID.
- Verify the company name associated with the CRID matches the your company name. If not, contact the USPS Help Desk at 877-264-9693 option #1.
- In the Add Services section, choose I’d like to custom select services and select Parcel Data Exchange. Do not agree to become the Business System Administrator (BSA).
- Configure SMS Account Recovery (optional, but recommended):
- Open a web browser and go to http://www.usps.com
- Sign in with your new PDX account credentials.
- In the upper right corner, select Hi [user name] and select Your Profile.
- Select the Preferences link.
- Select the Account Recovery link, then select the Verify button.
- Enter a company mobile phone number.
- Select the Generate Code button. A code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the code that was sent to your mobile phone.
- Select the Validate Code button.
- Select the box next to Recovery Mobile Phone Number to opt into the service.
UPDATED: January 12, 2017