Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
Note: To add, edit or remove a printer in SendSuite® Xpress or Ascent™, see How to add, edit and remove printers from SendSuite Xpress and Ascent.
- Open Xpress Processing or Ascent Processing.
- For Xpress Processing: Select Start > All Programs > Xpress > Xpress Processing.
- For Ascent Processing: Select Start > All Programs > Ascent > Ascent Processing.
- If prompted to sign in, use pbrep as the username, leave the password blank, and select OK.
- Select Setup > Peripherals.
- To assign a Default Report printer, double-click on the Manifest/Report Printer field at the top of the page and from the list of printers that appear, select the report printer code. Select OK.
- To assign a Shipping Address Label printer, double-click on the Address Label field on the row for the carrier for which you would like to assign the printer and select the label printer code. Select OK.
- To assign a Document Label printer, double-click on the Document field on the row for the carrier for which you would like to assign the printer and select the label printer code. Select OK.
- Set up the printer for the carrier:
- Select the printer that you just assigned.
- Select the Label Setup button at the bottom.
- Select the setting you would like for the printer setup on the carrier.
- Select OK to return to the Peripherals screen.
- When finished assigning the printers, select OK at the bottom of the Peripherals screen.
UPDATED: June 18, 2020