VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: MapInfo Pro, Encom Discover.
There may be some occasions when printing a GeoRegistered map to a PDF that the coordinates are incorrect (units could be in the hundreds rather than in thousands) in the printed PDF. To resolve this issue please follow these steps:
- Print to PDF directly from a map window and a not layout window.
- The raster must be in the same projection as the desired projection.
- The raster must be set to: Map > Options > Image Processing > Optimized.
- The raster must not be corrupted. This can be checked by attempting to make a world file: Discover > Images Menu >Convert Image. If the raster is corrupted the use Images > Rectify Image in Discover to repair it. Close or delete the corrupted image before printing to PDF.
- Make sure that there are no other open tables or raster files before printing to PDF.
UPDATED: October 18, 2018