VERIFIED SOLUTION i
To customize the Ribbon:
- From the Customize Quick Access Toolbar menu in the upper left corner of the desktop choose More Commands. The Customize Ribbon dialog box opens.
- Highlight Customize Ribbon in the left pane to access the customizable settings.
- To add a new tab to the ribbon, click the New Tab button. A New TabX (Custom) displays in the pane. Rename the tab.
- To add a new group to an existing tab, in the panel under the Customize the Ribbon heading. highlight a tab and click New Group. The tab will now include a NewBarX (Custom). Click theRename button to rename the custom group.
- From the Choose commands from: drop down list, choose a command group or choose All Commands (default). The commands list updates based on your selection.
- Highlight the tab or group to prepare it for a new command.
- In the left pane, highlight a command and click the Add button.
- To remove a command from a custom tab or group, click the Remove button.
- To organize the commands within a tab or group, use as the Up and Down arrows. You can also reorder any of the tabs, including the standard ones.
- Repeat steps 3-9 to create new custom tabs or groups, add commands, and organize them on the ribbon.
- To rest the ribbon, click the Reset button down arrow and select Reset only selected Ribon Tab or Reset all customizations.
- When finished click OK.
UPDATED: August 25, 2017