Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™, DM Infinity™
- Press Reports.
- Select Accounting Reports.
- Press the right arrow button. The Set Up Custom Presets screen appears.
- Select View / Edit Report.
- Select the custom report you wish to view or edit.
- (Optional) To edit the report name, use the left arrow button to backspace or press the Clear button to delete the existing name, then enter the new name.
- Press Enter to accept the report name.
- Select the data you wish to add to the report and deselect the data that is not needed.
- Press Enter to save your selections.
- If you selected any data that can be subtotaled, the Select Data to Group by: screen will appear. Select the data to be subtotaled on the report. (Options vary depending on which data was selected.)
- When finished selecting the data, press Enter.
- If you selected account data to be included in the report, select one of these options:
- Prompt for an Individual Account: requires the operator to select an account before printing the report
- Include All Accounts: includes all accounts when printing the report
- Press Enter to save the changes.
UPDATED: November 30, 2017