Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The mailing machine has several international rates built in. Follow these
- Press Class.
- Press the right arrow button for a list of USPS International classes.
Note: On some machines, you will need to select USPS Intl.
- Select an international class and service (if applicable) and a list of countries appears.
- Select the country:
- If the country code is known, enter it. See the USPS International Country Codes for the complete list.
- Scroll through the countries using the up and down arrow buttons.
- Begin typing the name of the country to which the mail piece is being sent. A list of matching countries appears.
- Select the desired country.
- Select any additional services.
- Press Enter.
UPDATED: October 24, 2016