Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
To print a postage tape:
- On the Main screen, make sure the date and postage are correct.
- Press Mode.
- Move the Wet/ Dry tape lever:
- Down for dry tapes or pressure-sensitive tapes
- Up for wetting gummed tapes
Note: Not all meters have a tape moistening unit.
- To print one tape, press Tape.
- To print multiple tapes, enter the number of tapes you wish to print, then press Tape. The system ejects dry tapes until the number entered is reached. To prevent tapes from sticking to one another, the machine will not print another wet tape until the previous one is removed.
- Remove the tapes from the tape exit on the right side of the machine.
UPDATED: January 6, 2017