Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
If the supervisor password is enabled, the system requires the supervisor password to be entered when performing any of these operations:
- Adding postage
- Clearing batch information
- Setting up scale and rates
- Setting up Accounting
- Press Menu.
- Select Set Up.
- Select Basic Settings.
- If prompted, enter the current password.
- Select either:
- Add Supervisor Password to create a password.
- Edit to change an existing password.
- At the prompts, enter the new password, then enter it again to confirm.
Important: Passwords are case-sensitive and must be at least 4 characters or digits long.
- Select the operations you wish to protect.
- Press the left arrow to return to the home screen.
UPDATED: February 7, 2017