Products affected: DM125™, DM225™
- Turn your meter off using the power switch on the back of the meter.
- Connect one end of your Ethernet cable into the USB Ethernet adapter and the other end into the wall outlet or router.
- Plug your USB Ethernet adapter into one of the USB ports on the back of the meter.
- Turn the power on using the switch on the back of your machine.
- Press Options once your meter turns on.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select LAN Settings.
- Select Get IP:
- Select Automatically if you use a dynamic IP address.
- Select Manually if you use a static IP address. Consult with your IT department for the correct address. See the DM Series LAN Connection Setup Guide for networking details.
- Press Home.
- To verify your connectivity, check your balance:
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP balance. If your postage totals display, the installation is complete.
- Press No to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 3, 2020